23 Weeks: Pretty profile of Baby Prater's face!
19 Weeks: Front of face is looking a little scary, kind of like Jack Skellington, but that's ok.
So.... Michael and I decided that we should post some pictures of our super cute baby girl. She's still cooking, but we figured we share the happiness with you anyway! Hope you enjoy these glamore girl shots...
My next ultrasound will be September 10th. I'll be 27 weeks pregnant, and that is also glucose testing day for gestational diabetes.... I hope I don't throw up my fruit punch flavored glucose! Ewww... :)
4 comments:
I think she looks like Michael.
And be glad you get fruit punch flavored glucose. We only have orange at St. Marks.
I think she looks beautiful. But isn't it "glamour" shots?
Yep... shpelink dificultys... it is glamour. Oh well. :)
I am so excited for you and Mike, Nancy! She looks adorable! As for the glucose test, I say go with the orange, it tastes just like orange Crush and was actually really good! :)
I really liked mine! It's not nearly as bad as everyone says!
Post a Comment