I like the outside looks of #1, but the garage is an advantage of #6. It's hard to choose based on just one picture! Are they all rentals?
I agree with Mary Anne... It's hard to have an educated opinion because all the information you've given us is outside pictures. #1 is way cute, even if it's old, but what about size/price/utility efficiency/neighborhood/etc.? Eh?
I actually have the missing information and my choice would be #6, even though it is so far away. It is in a better neighborhood and it has a garage.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the outside looks of #1, but the garage is an advantage of #6. It's hard to choose based on just one picture! Are they all rentals?
I agree with Mary Anne... It's hard to have an educated opinion because all the information you've given us is outside pictures. #1 is way cute, even if it's old, but what about size/price/utility efficiency/neighborhood/etc.?
Eh?
I actually have the missing information and my choice would be #6, even though it is so far away. It is in a better neighborhood and it has a garage.
Post a Comment